Wednesday 24 March 2010

Google Document

Wish you were here, and me too (Ireland's Aran islands) ...But to Google documents...
I created, fairly easily, one document, three forms (a little more help on re-accessing saved forms to send out would be helpful) and one slide show. For some reason the slide show started uploading photos from my PC quite easily and then stopped. Could be my settings (will look when I have more time).

‎Photos currently on my PC (slide show)
‎me to 1 collaborator
7:43 am‎me

‎Music venues in Oxford (form)
‎Not shared
7:26 am‎me

‎The meaning of life (form) - I can send this out if you have the answer...
‎me to 1 collaborator
4:47 am‎me

‎Staff conference (form)
‎Not shared
4:35 am‎me

‎Expensive Law books under consideration (doc)
‎me to 2 collaborators
4:28 am‎me

I shared the document with a colleague and that worked fine, as did the form. It is good to know there is this neat (free) way of sending out a survey. The results are in spreadsheet form initially. Also clear to review the results (we just wouldn't be able to filter results maybe as we do with Survey Monkey). So high marks for this. Like you write in your introduction you just have to think about the security of storing documents remotely like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment