Tuesday 16 February 2010

Delicious

Afternoon..if there's anyone reading this!

I did find delicious easy to use and very useful both for work and social. There are times you wish your book marks were available wherever you are.

Both the igoogle page and this do make organising all of the web pages easier.

The more I link to my yahoo password, however, I do start to wonder if linking so much togther is really a good idea in terms of privacy. So the things I picked were rather random. I know I marked them private, but is it really?

I can see it is the nature of this programme that for simplicity sake we are linking a lot to one password, so I will cease my suspicious thoughts.

Has anyone introduced us to the people that run Facebook, Google, Delicious? They know so much about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment